Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)

Anonymous
2013-01-16T21:35:08+00:00

A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....  

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54     . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-07-07T01:08:35+00:00

    If you read the post directly above yours I asked that person to start a new thread.  It gets far too confusing with many users and many solutions

    Please start your own thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-07-07T01:08:02+00:00

    If you read the post directly above yours I asked that person to start a new thread.  It gets far too confusing with many users and many solutions

    Please start your own thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-07-07T01:07:41+00:00

    If you read the post directly above yours I asked that person to start a new thread.  It gets far too confusing with many users and many solutions

    Please start your own thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-07-07T01:07:22+00:00

    If you read the post directly above yours I asked that person to start a new thread.  It gets far too confusing with many users and many solutions

    Please start your own thread.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-07-06T09:44:53+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments