i have the same problem DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)....
here's my minidump file https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=befacc4937b79e41
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54 . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i have the same problem DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)....
here's my minidump file https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=befacc4937b79e41
Same problem here with brand new ASUS 750NV.
Dump is here :
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3F5B1EEF880E8F5A!1253&authkey=!ADaVuqYhChssjM4
New Atheros wifi driver updated (251).
No change. Do have I to unsinstall first completely le original driver then re-install the new one ?
Any advice ?
Thanks
My modem setting had a fixed control channel. I changed it to auto. Problem solved.
i am having same problem please help, my laptop is toshiba satellite L850-B404 with windows 8
here is the link
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=92f8c72aa97e2303#cid=92F8C72AA97E2303&id=92F8C72AA97E2303%21121
Hi I have exactly same problem with my ASUS S400C notebook and Windows 8.
Here is a link to my dump files:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7869ED69A6E1D6DB!228&authkey=!AE--W22R3o4sxOg