I've got the same error a couple of months ago, but it only happened ones. But now it is happening more frequent.
Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)
A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54 . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2014-07-17T09:55:39+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-01-14T08:38:55+00:00 I am having the same issues. I am experiencing random BSOD's with the
Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I have an Asus S400CA vivobook.. how to fix this problem?
below is my skydrive
please reply on this email.. thank you and more power
-
Anonymous
2013-12-09T04:53:11+00:00 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qU2yA57EsubUdDa05KVWswZlU/edit?usp=sharing
Hey I need the same help as these folks. I think I did everything right; first time. link to minidump above
Toshiba Satellite L850
-
Anonymous
2013-11-15T13:23:28+00:00 I'm having the same problem.
I have a Toshiba Satellite.
This is my Minidump:
-
Anonymous
2013-10-27T12:35:33+00:00 I'm having the same problem recurring continuously and especially this month which repeated more and become unbearable. I have Toshiba laptop satellite since last June with Windows 8 OS.
Here is the Minidump file. Please check and provide your help.
http://sdrv/18Yj72r