https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qU2yA57EsubUdDa05KVWswZlU/edit?usp=sharing
Hey I need the same help as these folks. I think I did everything right; first time. link to minidump above
Toshiba Satellite L850
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54 . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6qU2yA57EsubUdDa05KVWswZlU/edit?usp=sharing
Hey I need the same help as these folks. I think I did everything right; first time. link to minidump above
Toshiba Satellite L850
I'm having the same problem.
I have a Toshiba Satellite.
This is my Minidump:
I'm having the same problem recurring continuously and especially this month which repeated more and become unbearable. I have Toshiba laptop satellite since last June with Windows 8 OS.
Here is the Minidump file. Please check and provide your help.
http://sdrv/18Yj72r
i have the same problem DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)....
here's my minidump file https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=befacc4937b79e41
Same problem here with brand new ASUS 750NV.
Dump is here :
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=3F5B1EEF880E8F5A!1253&authkey=!ADaVuqYhChssjM4
New Atheros wifi driver updated (251).
No change. Do have I to unsinstall first completely le original driver then re-install the new one ?
Any advice ?
Thanks