My modem setting had a fixed control channel. I changed it to auto. Problem solved.
Error : DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys)
A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54 . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2013-08-28T07:55:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2013-07-25T05:04:11+00:00 i am having same problem please help, my laptop is toshiba satellite L850-B404 with windows 8
here is the link
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=92f8c72aa97e2303#cid=92F8C72AA97E2303&id=92F8C72AA97E2303%21121
-
Anonymous
2013-07-12T02:42:50+00:00 Hi I have exactly same problem with my ASUS S400C notebook and Windows 8.
Here is a link to my dump files:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=7869ED69A6E1D6DB!228&authkey=!AE--W22R3o4sxOg
-
Anonymous
2013-07-07T01:08:35+00:00 If you read the post directly above yours I asked that person to start a new thread. It gets far too confusing with many users and many solutions
Please start your own thread.
-
Anonymous
2013-07-07T01:08:02+00:00 If you read the post directly above yours I asked that person to start a new thread. It gets far too confusing with many users and many solutions
Please start your own thread.