Hi,
I have the same problem with athw8x.sys and I don't know what is the problem so I have just uploaded ZIP archive with Minidump in my skydrive as it is said:
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=dddd6e31ed2ab9c3
Hope you can solve it! Thanks!
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54 . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi,
I have the same problem with athw8x.sys and I don't know what is the problem so I have just uploaded ZIP archive with Minidump in my skydrive as it is said:
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=dddd6e31ed2ab9c3
Hope you can solve it! Thanks!
Jenny U
If you read the post directly above yours I asked that person to start a new thread. It gets far too confusing with many users and many solutions
Please start your own thread.
Good day sir,
We are encountering a similar problem. Our error message is "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (athw8x.sys)". We are using windows 8, "Toshiba L840-1044" laptop, and our wireless card is "Atheros AR9485WB-EG". We tried searching for available drivers for the laptop/wireless/win8 combination given above, but to no avail.
PRELIMINARY QUESTIONS:
Please, we are in dire need of help. We do not understand much about computers, and the shop where we bought this laptop refused to help us. Here is the shared file containing the following:
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9D2AF5809E95B8E5!105
Thank you very much in advance for your help. My email is ******@yahoo.com
Blessings,
Jenny
You should start a new thread for this new issue.
Thank You very much for the reply!
The problem of having blue screen has been solved.
However, I am facing another problem in which my wireless connection keep showing "limited access". I can access to the internet for a few minutes and then get disconnect. After a while, I am able to connect to the internet again. This process is keep repeating.
What should I do to solve this problem? Please help me..