Hi, I created my own post! Here it is.
Can you help me?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
A few minutes ago an error began to occur. this is the error: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(athw8x.sys). I need some help ASAP. By the way, i copied the contents of minidump and the MSinfo32....
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!167&authkey=!APOk5UklE9zq7Bw
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=A01CF95B29BA05BF!176&authkey=!ADsSgtxReSDUN54 . Please, what can i do to avoid this error? .... Thank u
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I created my own post! Here it is.
Can you help me?
Might be better if everyone started their own thread. It is getting far to confusing at this point.
Hello,
I got exactly the same problem "DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_(athw8x.sys)"
with my brand new TOSHIBA SATELLITE L855 win8
I went back to the shop to change the same laptop but still got the same problem!
If I cant fix it on my own I will have to buy an another brand and model
Here is my skydrive file:
Please help , Thanks
In your case these are related to your athw8x.sys (atheros wifi driver) and Symantec. I would re-install the newest driver available and remove Symantec and use the built in Defender.Old drivers needing updating
tosrfec.sys 7/12/2011 7:05:25 AM
Ironx64.SYS 5/23/2012 1:14:39 PM
athw8x.sys 6/14/2012 5:41:08 AM
tos_sps64.sys 6/17/2012 9:21:30 PM
CHDRT64.sys 6/26/2012 10:08:29 PM
HECIx64.sys 7/2/2012 6:14:58 PM
L1C63x64.sys 7/6/2012 1:38:21 AM
AtihdW86.sys 7/17/2012 3:34:09 AM
How To Find Drivers:
****- search Google for the name of the driver
The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php
How To Find Drivers:
****- search Google for the name of the driver
The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference
http://www.carrona.org/dvrref.php
These are related to your athw8x.sys (atheros wifi driver) and a incomplete install of Avira. I would re-install the newest driver and remove Avira and use the built in Defender