fuq you
where are bluetooth files????
I managed to send files from my phone via bluetooth.
BUT.... where are these files stored??? In previous windows versions there was a Bluetooth Exchange Folder, but no such obvious place in Windows 8.
Please advise.
Thanks
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-05-16T04:39:27+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-02-23T02:25:48+00:00 I have Windows 8.1 and I just stumbled on it, as Windows 8 used to just sent the files to a Blue Tooth folder. In 8.1:
- Right click on the blue tooth icon in the task bar
- Click on Open Settings
- Go the the Shared Folders Tab
- A default location is listed for where the files will go, but you can create any folder and then designate this as the location for the files.
- Click Apply
- Click OK
When you blue tooth your files they will go in this folder.
-
Anonymous
2015-09-16T04:19:57+00:00 I have Windows 8.1 and I just stumbled on it, as Windows 8 used to just sent the files to a Blue Tooth folder. In 8.1:- Right click on the blue tooth icon in the task bar
- Click on Open Settings
- Go the the Shared Folders Tab
- A default location is listed for where the files will go, but you can create any folder and then designate this as the location for the files.
- Click Apply
- Click OK
When you blue tooth your files they will go in this folder.
no "shared folders" tab on windows 10 :(
-
Anonymous
2015-09-28T04:19:05+00:00 Anything for Wins 10 about to go back to Wins 7
-
Anonymous
2015-10-21T10:49:07+00:00 I've gone to open settings but there's no Shared Folder Tab (windows 8.1) Any ideas --I'm going round in circles here.
Just can't find Bluetooth Folders anywhere