where are bluetooth files????

Anonymous
2012-12-14T09:42:10+00:00

I managed to send files from my phone via bluetooth.

BUT.... where are these files stored??? In previous windows versions there was a Bluetooth Exchange Folder, but no such obvious place in Windows 8.

Please advise.

Thanks

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-03-02T13:12:18+00:00

    Well said, Pritska , that rubbish just had to come from a Microsoft 'Tecchy' ,   they ALL assume that everyone knows as much as they do !   Well , Vijay B , ive got news for you , WE DONT .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-02-22T21:45:02+00:00

    Hey, I had ran into this too. Trying to find a file my phone indicated had transferred successfully by bluetooth to my PC (Windows 10). 

    I found two things:

    1. If I open the bluetooth transfer window (run command > fsquirt) and click "Recieve", after the transfer, the wizard will ask you for a save location (my default was my system Documents folder).
    2. If located my first transfer (the lost one) in my AppData folders:

    %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp\FSQ_0171.252

    For you, it might be FSQSomeNumbers, since that looks to be a version number. So just go to %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp\ and go to the "F"s in the list.

    I hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-02-20T21:01:13+00:00

    Hi Michael,

    To clarify your concern, we'd like to confirm if you have followed the steps created by Rodney DSG?

    Keep us updated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-02-19T05:19:59+00:00

    this doesn't help me at all

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2017-02-19T01:01:24+00:00

    I downloaded pictures from my phone via Bluetooth to my laptop with windows 10. Where do I find them?  I've looked in downloads pictures and on and on cant find them anywhere.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments