Thx a lot, I have like half hour trying fix that. :)
secure boot violation - invalid signature detected help
Hi,
Just wanna know how to fix this problem. My laptop is Asus A55VD
"Secure boot violation - invalid signature detected" and then it say press ok to enter setup....after enter, my brother accidently press to change the boost system and then it appear a lot of word that need CD or whatever. Now i've no idea how to get it fix, not even the setup i can reach.
This Secure boot violation happened after i've upgrading the windows which usually the window update pop up automatically for updating.
There's one important things is i haven't create a recovery disc....
Please help & thks.
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
50 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2016-02-10T19:42:25+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-10-19T21:55:15+00:00 i have the same problem with an asus x302L running windows 10, after an update it throws me the same error, i've done what it's said here and it still don't fix, any suggestion??
-
Anonymous
2015-10-15T20:51:50+00:00 Found it. It's one of the optional updates: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3084905
The easiest way to find it is just tap the optional updates in Windows Update and find the one that was released on 10/12.
-
Anonymous
2015-10-15T20:11:01+00:00 Great news! Do you happen to know which update it was? I have automatic updates disabled. I installed all of the important and recommended updates. Do you know if it is one of those? I suppose I could just try, just had such a bad experience before that I'm a little nervous.
Then were you able to re-enable Bitlocker and have it re-encrypt your drives?
Thanks for sharing the update,
Aaron
-
Anonymous
2015-10-13T18:16:33+00:00 10/13/2015
Alert!
Today's MS Windows updates have fixed the secure boot issue!
So go into BIOS and enable Secure Boot, save config and exit, restart and...
Boom....no....red....'Secure Boot Violation'....box!
And.....(in my case) .... the encryption option has returned to the PC info page
Thank you Microsoft ....slow but much appreciated.