Thank you Very MUCH! God Bless You!
Love,
James David Blair
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Just wanna know how to fix this problem. My laptop is Asus A55VD
"Secure boot violation - invalid signature detected" and then it say press ok to enter setup....after enter, my brother accidently press to change the boost system and then it appear a lot of word that need CD or whatever. Now i've no idea how to get it fix, not even the setup i can reach.
This Secure boot violation happened after i've upgrading the windows which usually the window update pop up automatically for updating.
There's one important things is i haven't create a recovery disc....
Please help & thks.
***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Thank you Very MUCH! God Bless You!
Love,
James David Blair
How do you get to "boot tab"? It just tells me to press any key to reboot
if you want to solve this problem read here. After a long struggle, I solved this problem with the following words. I hope it will be useful to those who like me.
Yes. I found another way in to accomplish the same thing yesterday.
It's still not a perfect solution since there may actually be something bad in the computer that initiated the alert, but two anti-malware/anti-virus solutions plus Ccleaner can't find it, so I'm not losing sleep about just shutting off the alert.
Thanks very much for your concern and effort to help.
if you want to solve this problem read here. After a long struggle, I solved this problem with the following words. I hope it will be useful to those who like me.
I ran into this problem on Asus laptop with windows 10 reinstall from win 8. Win 10 ran fine for few weeks but then started giving secure boot violation. I ended up rebooting with a win 10 USB installation disc plugged in and then using the repair existing installation.