did you try the steps from this link?
try to copy the registry from another computer and check as mentioned by "Forest Brook"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello, I recently dl a hotfix from Microsoft, here is the linkhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/977178/en-us. I dl the version for my machine which is a Windows 7 x64 based one but when I tried to apply the fix it says, "This update is not applicable to your machine". Please help
Original title: Update Problems
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
did you try the steps from this link?
try to copy the registry from another computer and check as mentioned by "Forest Brook"
Computer freezes starting up again and it just recently gave me a Bad Image Error but I did not have enough time to write down the full error. After all these errors though will finally BSOD and give me the Stop: 0x0f4 error. And all memory dumps still failing with the 0x10 error.
My System logs: http://sdrv.ms/GT11Fe
Application logs: http://sdrv.ms/GT10Ry