Also, when I run a scan on my Blue drive it will always recover 10 orphaned files which I think are just file fragments when I restored this drive from a backup since some of the files could not be read during the back up process. I cannot find where these orphan files are though and the found001 and 002 folders give me an error when I try to open them. I am an admin and marked me to have full control over those folders.
KB977178 update is not applicable to your machine.
Hello, I recently dl a hotfix from Microsoft, here is the linkhttp://support.microsoft.com/kb/977178/en-us. I dl the version for my machine which is a Windows 7 x64 based one but when I tried to apply the fix it says, "This update is not applicable to your machine". Please help
Original title: Update Problems
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2013-10-12T00:40:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2013-10-11T05:49:02+00:00 Looks like now I'm getting an I/O error 0x0e
-
Anonymous
2013-10-10T03:44:59+00:00 Drive health is good I even did a scan a while back on my SSD and firmware is up to date.
-
Anonymous
2013-10-08T08:50:29+00:00 Download the Intel Solid State Drive Toolbox:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Detail_Desc.aspx?agr=Y&DwnldID=18455&lang=eng
Check the drive health and check the firmware version and whether there is a firmware update.
-
Anonymous
2013-10-08T00:55:20+00:00 The Supported detail is UDMA Mode 6 (Ultra ATA/133)
The Active detail is UDMA Mode 6 (Ultra ATA/133)
Temperature is 36 degrees celsius
Also, my windows drive does not show up even when selected. The temperature and health info.