Hi
Thanks everyone for providing the solution, it worked for me.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi
Thanks everyone for providing the solution, it worked for me.
ohh nice ! can you add me on facebook?/
reformat your p.c thats the one i do !
I have this same issue but i DON'T HAVE softsonic installed...
Marvelous!! this solution really solve my problem
Thank you very much