you are welcome dear
how do i fix cef errors
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-02-09T09:41:38+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-02-11T13:01:07+00:00 uninstall your softonic
-
Anonymous
2014-02-12T06:11:19+00:00 i am also having softonic app. it seems that the cef error is displaying becoz of this ....thanks for the solution
-
Anonymous
2014-02-12T11:18:30+00:00 thank u fr ur suggestion... it helped me...
-
Anonymous
2014-03-04T01:13:02+00:00 It also appeared to me when I installed the Softonic app !!
I'll uninstall it and hope it will work :)
Thank You !