Hi, I'm having the same problem here. And these methods don't seem to work well with me. What do I do?
how do i fix cef errors
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2013-09-23T14:39:50+00:00 -
Anonymous
2013-07-05T08:53:45+00:00 Hi Deepak,
- At which situation do you get the error message?
- What is the complete error message/code?
- Which security software is installed on the computer?
Let's follow the methods to check the conflict.
Method 1: Disable security software
Note: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software, you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks
Method 2: Follow the steps to clear the store cache:
a. Press Win + R on the keyboard
b. Type WSRESET.EXE and hit ok
c. Restart the computer
Method 3:
Microsoft Safety Scanner
http://www.microsoft.com/security/scanner/en-us/default.aspx
Note: The Microsoft Safety Scanner expires 10 days after being downloaded. During this 10 days, it will remove all the virus infected files and folders. I suggest you to create a backup of your data and then Install Microsoft Safety Scanner
Let us know the result. If the issue is still not resolved, we’ll be glad to assist you further.