how do i fix cef errors

Anonymous
2013-07-04T17:50:15+00:00

I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.

Deepak

<Removed PII>

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-01-13T09:15:17+00:00

    where should I press it? can ou make it specified and in details please

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-01-03T05:49:57+00:00

    THE PROBLEM WAS FIXED.........

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-12-31T18:33:13+00:00

    if you have installed softonic in your pc, uninstall it , restart your computer and check.

    I sure your problem will be solved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-12-16T08:35:40+00:00

    Thanx for sharing the solutions..It worked in my case..

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-12-01T07:30:11+00:00

    i've had the same problem.. it keeps on appearing every minute that it gets annoying..

    i did all the methods written above but nothing works for me..

    but i've tried to uninstall some software.. and IT WORKED..

    i have installed a softonic on my laptop and when i removed it/ uninstalled it..

    THE PROBLEM WAS FIXED. THE CEF-ERROR DOESN'T APPEAR ANY MORE..

    i hope this helps..

    :)

    Wow......thank you so much for providing this solution.... I have done the same....it worked for me....

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments