i have also uninstalled softonic from my pc..
hope dat this solve the prob of this annoying pop up. "CEF-ERROR"
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
i have also uninstalled softonic from my pc..
hope dat this solve the prob of this annoying pop up. "CEF-ERROR"
Great it worked thanx bro
Marvelous!! this solution really solve my problem
Thank you very much
I have this same issue but i DON'T HAVE softsonic installed...
reformat your p.c thats the one i do !