how do i fix cef errors

Anonymous
2013-07-04T17:50:15+00:00

I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.

Deepak

<Removed PII>

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-01-13T12:02:19+00:00

    is it works?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-12-29T12:33:58+00:00

    Hi! I had the same problem and it won't let me connect to theinternet... What do I do?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-10-20T10:42:19+00:00

    Absolutely right.. This Error Is Due To Softonic..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-08-11T18:20:26+00:00

    im having the same "CEF-ERROR" and it blocks out my internet for 10 minutes and i dont have a softonic on my PC, any help?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-07-24T12:30:23+00:00

    I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and should get an app from the app store.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments