True and Effective:
If you have softonic program installed, uninstall it then restart your pc. This will fix it after you restart your pc. Enjoy! ^_^
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
True and Effective:
If you have softonic program installed, uninstall it then restart your pc. This will fix it after you restart your pc. Enjoy! ^_^
Yes.. the cause of that problem is softonic.. i've uninstalled it n it work
Thanks a lot ! I just tried it. Hope it will work :)
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
i had cef-error message how can i respond to it.