i had cef-error message how can i respond to it.
how do i fix cef errors
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Anonymous
2015-01-23T07:16:43+00:00 -
Anonymous
2015-01-13T12:02:19+00:00 is it works?
-
Anonymous
2014-12-29T12:33:58+00:00 Hi! I had the same problem and it won't let me connect to theinternet... What do I do?
-
Anonymous
2014-10-20T10:42:19+00:00 Absolutely right.. This Error Is Due To Softonic..