im having the same "CEF-ERROR" and it blocks out my internet for 10 minutes and i dont have a softonic on my PC, any help?
how do i fix cef errors
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-08-11T18:20:26+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-07-24T12:30:23+00:00 I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and should get an app from the app store.
-
Anonymous
2014-06-03T06:24:53+00:00 i have also uninstalled softonic from my pc..
hope dat this solve the prob of this annoying pop up. "CEF-ERROR"
-
Anonymous
2014-05-12T15:03:29+00:00 Great it worked thanx bro
-
Anonymous
2014-04-24T08:54:37+00:00 Marvelous!! this solution really solve my problem
Thank you very much