I have this same issue but i DON'T HAVE softsonic installed...
how do i fix cef errors
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-04-22T11:09:52+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-04-18T01:31:05+00:00 reformat your p.c thats the one i do !
-
Anonymous
2014-04-18T01:30:00+00:00 ohh nice ! can you add me on facebook?/
-
Anonymous
2014-04-17T16:27:43+00:00 Hi
Thanks everyone for providing the solution, it worked for me.
-
Anonymous
2014-04-09T19:00:32+00:00 i hope it really help you