True and Effective:
If you have softonic program installed, uninstall it then restart your pc. This will fix it after you restart your pc. Enjoy! ^_^
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am getting a pop up indicating there is a cef error and I should get an app from the app store. on checking the app store I got a message indicating there isn't any app available for this.
Deepak
<Removed PII>
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
True and Effective:
If you have softonic program installed, uninstall it then restart your pc. This will fix it after you restart your pc. Enjoy! ^_^
yes, it's work.. :)
thank u
if you have installed softonic in your pc, uninstall it , restart your computer and check.
I sure your problem will be solved.
if i open my laptop always sowing result for ""cef-error"" please let them check and please try to avoid that result for ""cef-error""
Make sure the date, time and timezone is accurate in your system.
If you have spotify app installed then uninstall it. Reboot pc and check.
Bypass router and check whether you get the same error,
Ded9