Wake up key on the keyboard does not work

Anonymous
2013-02-03T15:26:45+00:00

Original Title: "Wake-up" key in "Acer" keyboard Model Nº: 6312-TA of Windows XP Desktop PC.

¡Hello!

I have a Desktop PC "Windows XP" Home Edition SP3.

The keyboard is "Acer" Model No.: 6312-TA . It is about 2001, the keyboard.

The matter is that in the keyboard, there is a "Wake-up key".  But I don't know how to use it. One of the boys in the shop, where I bought it, tried the keyboard I took out of the Desktop PC  and tried it recently in a computer of the shop.

He said, it did not go.

There are two other keys, next to the "Wake-up" key, one is for putting the PC in "suspension" mode (and it is simbolized by a big "Z**"** followed by two or three smaller ones), and the third last is for shutting down (simbolized by a plug-drawing crossed out).

These last two keys go well.

Where could I find information on how to use this "Wake-up" key??

Should I change something in "Energy options" in "Control Panel"?

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-02-07T12:47:07+00:00

    that is the monitor, look on the front of your tower, mine is Dell Diminsion 3000 as an example

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-02-07T12:30:35+00:00

    Hi!!

    "PRODISMA" is printed in the lower left front of the monitor .

    "PRO" is painted orange.

    Then, I have a manual.

    "USER'S GUIDE" COLOR MONITOR Model No: PRT-541502 .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-02-07T12:08:18+00:00

    that is the keyboard, I want the pc!!!  This is a desktop correct? not a laptop?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-02-07T10:34:56+00:00

    Hi!!

    Model Nº: 6312-TA .

    And Extension Nº, as appear in the photo.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-02-06T18:09:38+00:00

    what is the make, model and model number of the computer. I can look online for a manual and see if there are instructions for this key.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments