how to export pictures from windows 8 computer to flash drive??????

Anonymous
2012-12-28T16:20:25+00:00

I'm now using windows 8 and need to export pictures from my computer to a flash drive and can not figure out how? I went from XP to windows 8 so everything is new to me. HELP and THANKS

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2012-12-29T08:42:08+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Windows 8!

I would recommend you to follow the below given steps to transfer pictures from computer to a flash drive.

a. Plug-in the flash drive to the USB port on the computer

b. Select the pictures that you want transfer it to flash drive

c. Right click on the selected pictures and choose send to option

d. From the options, select the plugged-in USB

e. Pictures will be transferred to the flash drive

To know more about windows 8, refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/meet

Hope this information will help you.

For any other windows related issue, reply to us and we will happy to assist you.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-10T21:21:19+00:00

    I need to export photos from flash drive with

    windows 10....can not find my drives in my computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-09-25T15:58:04+00:00

    I haven't got an external keyboard so how do I right click?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments