how to export pictures from windows 8 computer to flash drive??????

Anonymous
2012-12-28T16:20:25+00:00

I'm now using windows 8 and need to export pictures from my computer to a flash drive and can not figure out how? I went from XP to windows 8 so everything is new to me. HELP and THANKS

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2012-12-29T08:42:08+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Windows 8!

I would recommend you to follow the below given steps to transfer pictures from computer to a flash drive.

a. Plug-in the flash drive to the USB port on the computer

b. Select the pictures that you want transfer it to flash drive

c. Right click on the selected pictures and choose send to option

d. From the options, select the plugged-in USB

e. Pictures will be transferred to the flash drive

To know more about windows 8, refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/meet

Hope this information will help you.

For any other windows related issue, reply to us and we will happy to assist you.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-02-18T17:32:21+00:00

    If you're trying to export pictures from the pictures app on windows 8, you'd click on the my computer tab at the bottom. Go to pictures from there. Then you shall see an app that says camera roll. All the pictures you need should be there. So just right click the pictures and send them to the flash drive!

    This response was very simple, thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-02-24T18:28:20+00:00

    I agree. There is never an option to "Save As" option. It's like my pictures are stuck in the Pictures Library. I've had this problem ever since I switched to Windows 8.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-03-02T02:02:55+00:00

    when I right click it does not give me the option to send

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-03-11T17:51:47+00:00

    This doesn't work

    I have tons of photos and want to transfer them to flash drive AND NO SEND TO OPTION APPEARS WHEN I RIGHT CLICK

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments