how to export pictures from windows 8 computer to flash drive??????

Anonymous
2012-12-28T16:20:25+00:00

I'm now using windows 8 and need to export pictures from my computer to a flash drive and can not figure out how? I went from XP to windows 8 so everything is new to me. HELP and THANKS

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2012-12-29T08:42:08+00:00

Hi,

Thank you for choosing Windows 8!

I would recommend you to follow the below given steps to transfer pictures from computer to a flash drive.

a. Plug-in the flash drive to the USB port on the computer

b. Select the pictures that you want transfer it to flash drive

c. Right click on the selected pictures and choose send to option

d. From the options, select the plugged-in USB

e. Pictures will be transferred to the flash drive

To know more about windows 8, refer:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/meet

Hope this information will help you.

For any other windows related issue, reply to us and we will happy to assist you.

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

50 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-05-08T02:00:57+00:00

    My God. How can you accept or anyone accept these hidden tools to do even basic stuff. That's what happens when you let kids design software.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-05-08T01:58:28+00:00

    An hour of fiddling. Microsoft should be ashamed. Everything in windows 8 is like that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-05-08T01:56:44+00:00

    It doesn't work. Have you even tried it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-02-28T03:04:13+00:00

    I'm glad I kept my old computer with Windows XP.  If I can get my pictures moved, I'm going back to it.  I can do more on it and its easier to use.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments