that didnt work either
windows 8 stuck in endless preparing automatic repair
Hi
I recently bought a sony vaio laptop with windows 8 out of the box.
Now the system is not starting
it says preparing automatic repair for some time then a blank screen comes up for while and then a screen comes up saying repair not completed...it automatically restarts and same thing continues in a loop
please help with this
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2016-02-28T23:36:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2016-02-07T23:33:21+00:00 This happened to me. Turned out that one of my RaM dims wasn't pushed in all the way. So check for that and then I would see if your RaM went bad too.
-
Anonymous
2016-02-01T03:21:47+00:00 Okay so.. This f11 and f9 and f8 stuff was really confusing me because none of it was working for my ASUS. But. That's when I learned that different brands have different keys for their recovery. So, say if you have an ASUS computer it's f9. If any of these keys aren't working just search your computers brand and recovery key.
-
Anonymous
2016-01-22T14:52:08+00:00 Didn't help. Stuck in endless preparing to restore...
-
Anonymous
2015-09-24T01:24:59+00:00 After much grief I had to have the hard drive replaced. They would not say just what happened, but that was the only option left.