TiWorker 50% of CPU and Updating doesn't work in any way

Anonymous
2013-01-19T22:59:18+00:00

I just purchased a copy of Win 8 Pro and I see that there is a process eating up 50% of my CPU.

It's called 'Windows module installer worker'/TiWorker.exe.

I've tried to run some updates in the hope that it will fix it (although why aren't the updates included in the Win 8 version I just downloaded today, I don't know). I cannot update anything.

I am very frustrated as I've wasted 6+ hours of my weekend on this and while I was enthusiastic on switching to Win 8, it turns out it's such a complete waste of time. Incredible and if it wouldn't be midnight, I would be half way through installing Win 7 right now.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2014-10-01T19:45:49+00:00

I had the same problem on my Toshiba Z30t running Windows 8.1 64-bit Pro. Soon after unboxing it, I ran Windows Update, and after 30 or so updates were downloaded and installed, TiWorker.exe reared its head and pretty much took over my laptop.

After a bunch of googling over the past couple days, I ended up following the advice from this bit-tech column about Microsoft's botched update of the servicing stack.

Opening command line in Administrator mode, I executed the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) command with the following switches:

DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

And after a reboot, no more TiWorker.exe hogging my Z30t, even when I've left it idle.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-09-20T03:27:43+00:00

    I am having the same problem with my recently purchased HP but at 100 percent usage.  This sucks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-09-20T06:56:20+00:00

    PLEASE SOMEONE AT MICROSOFT FIX THIS ISSUE.... I just bought a brand new laptop and I cant even create a word document with this thing taking up all my resources. I make one change to the document and I have to wait 3 mins for it to respond... With a new laptop? are you kidding? Im about to break out my old laptop and do my work on that one, at least it wont take me a year to finish my document. What a waste of money.... Shouldn't this have been caught in the testing phase before releasing this new software? I should have bought a MAC.

    Sincerely,

    Broke and Frustrated

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-09-22T19:48:01+00:00

    Also hitting this issue on new Windows 8 Enterprise Edition.  The Servicing Stack update didn't not help but what did help was to:

    1. Set system to never check for updates(probably not needed as only when I did step 2 did the issue go away).
    2. Disabled the Windows Update Service (in services.msc)

    Rebooted pc and so far the tiworker.exe process no longer appears in Task Manager.

    I can live without windows updates for the moment until MS release a hotfix that fixes the problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-09-22T20:08:51+00:00

    I don't know if this matters, but when I first clean installed Windows 8 Pro it was a nightmare with TiWorker.  It doesn't happen much now -  and when it does happen inevitably it is an update for Office 2013.  Most of these posts are for new machines (myself included as I ended up here right after I installed and patched Windows 8 Pro.)  Just passing along...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments