TiWorker 50% of CPU and Updating doesn't work in any way

Anonymous
2013-01-19T22:59:18+00:00

I just purchased a copy of Win 8 Pro and I see that there is a process eating up 50% of my CPU.

It's called 'Windows module installer worker'/TiWorker.exe.

I've tried to run some updates in the hope that it will fix it (although why aren't the updates included in the Win 8 version I just downloaded today, I don't know). I cannot update anything.

I am very frustrated as I've wasted 6+ hours of my weekend on this and while I was enthusiastic on switching to Win 8, it turns out it's such a complete waste of time. Incredible and if it wouldn't be midnight, I would be half way through installing Win 7 right now.

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2014-10-01T19:45:49+00:00

I had the same problem on my Toshiba Z30t running Windows 8.1 64-bit Pro. Soon after unboxing it, I ran Windows Update, and after 30 or so updates were downloaded and installed, TiWorker.exe reared its head and pretty much took over my laptop.

After a bunch of googling over the past couple days, I ended up following the advice from this bit-tech column about Microsoft's botched update of the servicing stack.

Opening command line in Administrator mode, I executed the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) command with the following switches:

DISM /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

And after a reboot, no more TiWorker.exe hogging my Z30t, even when I've left it idle.

Was this answer helpful?

7 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-02T16:53:47+00:00

    Here I sit helpless as once again, some service in Windows is preventing my server from being a server.   Brand new, out-of-the-box Win 2012 R2 server.    It is reported that there are 77 updates needed.   My server won't let me log on.  No ctrl-alt-delete.   If I try remote desktop, I get a log on but as soon as I click the log on button after entering my user and password, the remote desktop app goes away.  No error or anything.   If I press the power button for 15 seconds to force the server to shut off, it comes back up and uninstalls the updates.   I just tried to see if I could just install 8 updates.  Same thing.   If I use a remote tool to look at the processes, TiWorker seems to be eating up the resources.   And, on the front panel of the server, the hard disk light is very busy.   Why why why does the needs of my business always come 2nd to the needs of the OS????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-04-06T20:02:17+00:00

    Oh god thank you very much for the information...After 3 days of searching of how to fix this thing of Tiworker on a fresh install and w.update that wasn't finding anything that w.update diag worked for . Found a reg error and now windows update works and installin updates with tiworker using about 30% installing 180+ updates

    Thank you very much again !!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-03-08T03:25:13+00:00

    Thanx for the information TiWorker.exe no longer running on my machine.

    Do you have anything that will help block or delete GWX.exe, I won't update this machine to 10 it's to old but would like to stop upgrade notifications.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-02-01T23:52:29+00:00

    hi I have just found the answer go to the tiworker exe file

    click properties and allow to run as administrator all fixed :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments