RECONNECT:FILE HISTORY DRIVE.

Anonymous
2013-04-04T06:42:51+00:00

I AM ON THE PAGE,RECONNECT YOUR DRIVE.A BIG RED CROSS TELLS ME WHERE ,BUT NOTHING WORKS.TOSHIBA NOTEBOOK 850L SATELLITE RUNNING WINDOWS 8 .3 MONTHS OLD,CHANGED SECURITY FROM TO AVG.NOTHING I READ TELLS ME HOW TO!!NOT CLICK HERE AND THERE.JUST WONT RECCONECT.OH! INTERNAL DRIVE.IM 67 YRS OLD ,FIRST COMPUTER.IT SEEMS THAT PROBLEMS ARE BUILT IN FOR A HUGE REPAIR SYSTEM.THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION TO CONNECT WITHOUT CONNECTING AN EXTERNAL DRIVE.IF I BUY ONE AND THIS DOESNT FIX THE PROBLEM,WHERE ARE THE EXPERTS!!HELLO I AM JERRY..

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-30T14:09:00+00:00

    I am being prompted to "reconnect my file history drive" and I have no clue what that is or what to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-09-29T23:14:24+00:00

    how do i re connect my file history?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-10-05T07:44:06+00:00

    How can I "reconnect my file history drive"?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-10-05T07:47:30+00:00

    I never had an external drive so now that I receive a  message saying that my file history drive somehow became disconnected  and the message is telling me to "reconnect"  my file history drive this must refer to a drive that is not external.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments