RECONNECT:FILE HISTORY DRIVE.

Anonymous
2013-04-04T06:42:51+00:00

I AM ON THE PAGE,RECONNECT YOUR DRIVE.A BIG RED CROSS TELLS ME WHERE ,BUT NOTHING WORKS.TOSHIBA NOTEBOOK 850L SATELLITE RUNNING WINDOWS 8 .3 MONTHS OLD,CHANGED SECURITY FROM TO AVG.NOTHING I READ TELLS ME HOW TO!!NOT CLICK HERE AND THERE.JUST WONT RECCONECT.OH! INTERNAL DRIVE.IM 67 YRS OLD ,FIRST COMPUTER.IT SEEMS THAT PROBLEMS ARE BUILT IN FOR A HUGE REPAIR SYSTEM.THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION TO CONNECT WITHOUT CONNECTING AN EXTERNAL DRIVE.IF I BUY ONE AND THIS DOESNT FIX THE PROBLEM,WHERE ARE THE EXPERTS!!HELLO I AM JERRY..

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-12-19T14:35:04+00:00

    I just plugged in a usb drive is it helpful

    Thank you. I try out your advice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-12-18T19:59:23+00:00

    I just plugged in a usb drive is it helpful

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-12-18T19:55:02+00:00

    help what is a history drive

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-11-24T03:58:54+00:00

    No help at all, it's rediculious.  I have 3 brand new USB flash drives and discs Ive tried everything it does not recognize anything.   I have a  lot of stuff on this lap top I've paid for some packages and would expect it could save a back up.  NOPE  Ive spent days and ddays and im pretty good with computers.  I cant wait to go back to MAC.  I never had one problem also never had to pay for security.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments