RECONNECT:FILE HISTORY DRIVE.

Anonymous
2013-04-04T06:42:51+00:00

I AM ON THE PAGE,RECONNECT YOUR DRIVE.A BIG RED CROSS TELLS ME WHERE ,BUT NOTHING WORKS.TOSHIBA NOTEBOOK 850L SATELLITE RUNNING WINDOWS 8 .3 MONTHS OLD,CHANGED SECURITY FROM TO AVG.NOTHING I READ TELLS ME HOW TO!!NOT CLICK HERE AND THERE.JUST WONT RECCONECT.OH! INTERNAL DRIVE.IM 67 YRS OLD ,FIRST COMPUTER.IT SEEMS THAT PROBLEMS ARE BUILT IN FOR A HUGE REPAIR SYSTEM.THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION TO CONNECT WITHOUT CONNECTING AN EXTERNAL DRIVE.IF I BUY ONE AND THIS DOESNT FIX THE PROBLEM,WHERE ARE THE EXPERTS!!HELLO I AM JERRY..

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-08-08T15:30:03+00:00

    just plug in what ever drive you were using  ie flash-usb ...then go to safely remove icon and click (in task bar)....when it says "safe to remove" then remove drive!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-14T02:19:29+00:00

    no reply

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-03-09T22:01:09+00:00

    Stephanie Currell, I dont undertand anything!

    I received a message saying that you have replied to this File History problem. And I don't see your reply.

    I am very old and I try to do what is convenient, but, I didn't have this problem before installing to W10.

    I would need a little manual for kids to do it. Lol

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-03-09T19:15:18+00:00

    I have exactly same problem have no idea where to go to fix or reconnect hard drive?????????????

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments