RECONNECT:FILE HISTORY DRIVE.

Anonymous
2013-04-04T06:42:51+00:00

I AM ON THE PAGE,RECONNECT YOUR DRIVE.A BIG RED CROSS TELLS ME WHERE ,BUT NOTHING WORKS.TOSHIBA NOTEBOOK 850L SATELLITE RUNNING WINDOWS 8 .3 MONTHS OLD,CHANGED SECURITY FROM TO AVG.NOTHING I READ TELLS ME HOW TO!!NOT CLICK HERE AND THERE.JUST WONT RECCONECT.OH! INTERNAL DRIVE.IM 67 YRS OLD ,FIRST COMPUTER.IT SEEMS THAT PROBLEMS ARE BUILT IN FOR A HUGE REPAIR SYSTEM.THERE MUST BE A SOLUTION TO CONNECT WITHOUT CONNECTING AN EXTERNAL DRIVE.IF I BUY ONE AND THIS DOESNT FIX THE PROBLEM,WHERE ARE THE EXPERTS!!HELLO I AM JERRY..

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-08-30T14:09:00+00:00

    I am being prompted to "reconnect my file history drive" and I have no clue what that is or what to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-08-12T04:22:16+00:00

    What links I can't find anything about fixing it !

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-08-12T04:21:07+00:00

    Hi Jerry,

    I would suggest you to refer to the links and check if it helps.

    How to use File History

    What if something goes wrong in File History

    Set up a drive for File History

    Protecting user files with File History

    Please post back with the results and we will be happy to assist you further.

    How do I do such a thing I'm computer dumb. HELP ME TO GET THIS DONE . PLEASE !

    WANT SOMEONE HELP ME ? ? ? ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2017-08-12T04:19:55+00:00

    Hi Jerry,

    I would suggest you to refer to the links and check if it helps.

    How to use File History

    What if something goes wrong in File History

    Set up a drive for File History

    Protecting user files with File History

    Please post back with the results and we will be happy to assist you further.

    How do I do such a thing I'm computer dumb. HELP ME TO GET THIS DONE . PLEASE !

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments