My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Windows 8 on a Samsung laptop.
When NUMLOCK is on, all numbers work EXCEPT the zero (0) key.
When pressed, it opens the small 'undo' menu in the top left corner of the screen. It is as though the Function-0 key is stuck.
Any ideas to fix would be appreciated.
Jan
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
Thank you so much - that was driving me CRAZY!!!!
00000000
back! really annoying as I have a 0 in my sign in!
My cat likes to sit on the keyboard when I'm not watching, and manages to do all sorts of amazing things.
My Samsung too has a Fn Lock at the end of the F key strip.
Thanks
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!! Other answers were either guesses, B.S. or insults.
Ricky Spanish
I had the same problem with the zero button pulling up the 'undo' menu. I was actually more frustrated that every time I hit the delete key, it would try and eject a disc from the CD drive. I hit the 'Fn Lock' button as directed above and it solved both problems! Again, it's located above the +/= key.