My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Windows 8 on a Samsung laptop.
When NUMLOCK is on, all numbers work EXCEPT the zero (0) key.
When pressed, it opens the small 'undo' menu in the top left corner of the screen. It is as though the Function-0 key is stuck.
Any ideas to fix would be appreciated.
Jan
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I know this is a old post but this had been driving me crazy. It worked for me as well... 0000000000000000 :)
This worked for me!!! Thank you!!
thanks a lot it helped.