My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Windows 8 on a Samsung laptop.
When NUMLOCK is on, all numbers work EXCEPT the zero (0) key.
When pressed, it opens the small 'undo' menu in the top left corner of the screen. It is as though the Function-0 key is stuck.
Any ideas to fix would be appreciated.
Jan
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
How to Use the Numeric Keypad on Your Laptop
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/how-to-use-the-numeric-keypad-on-your-laptop.html
See if you can get support for your model at the Samsung website
Home Support Laptops
http://www.samsung.com/us/support/owners/product/NP-QX410-J01US
I've never seen this undo menu you mention, maybe it's a special feature from Samsung. In any case, it sounds like that keypress is being seen, so I agree with you that most likely the FN key is stuck (or there is some kind of FN-lock). Let me ask though, when did this start?