My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have Windows 8 on a Samsung laptop.
When NUMLOCK is on, all numbers work EXCEPT the zero (0) key.
When pressed, it opens the small 'undo' menu in the top left corner of the screen. It is as though the Function-0 key is stuck.
Any ideas to fix would be appreciated.
Jan
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
My Samsung laptop has a "Fn Lock" key right above the + key. I pressed it and it fixed the issue you describe.
I finally found it after a day or two of dealing with the 0 key menu issue.
OMG it works I have had this laptop for ages thank you
I am having the same problem every since I bought the Samsung. I finally found your sight and it worked for me also. Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy. BTW the FN Lock is above the + sign by the back space key not the + sign on the keypad. Took me a minute to figure that out.
Thank you again!
Thanks for pointing this out, i was hitting the function button next to the control button not the function lock button by the plus sign, thanks for pointing this out it has solved the issues with my 0 button on my 10 key pad.
Anything useful in these?
Disable edge swipe on Synaptics, ALPS, Lenovo UltraNav, ELAN, ASUS Smart Gesture
http://tipsandtricksforumoptions.com/thread-159.html
Mouse and keyboard: What's new in Windows
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-au/windows-8/mouse-keyboard-whats-new
Touch: Swipe, tap, and beyond
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-AU/windows-8/touch-swipe-tap-beyond
when i went to the first webpage i could not find the edge swipe in the mouse options.
I am having the same problem every since I bought the Samsung. I finally found your sight and it worked for me also. Thank you so much! This was driving me crazy. BTW the FN Lock is above the + sign by the back space key not the + sign on the keypad. Took me a minute to figure that out.
Thank you again!