hey i did uninstalled and installed my sound . it's good for a while but after that again the same problem is existing. Can you help me?
Need to restart my laptop every time to get sound.
Original title: Problems With Windows 8 Sound
Hi ,
I got a problem with Sound in Windows 8 Operating System (hP G60 model)..Device drivers are installed properly ..!! I need to restart my laptop every time problem occurs..if i restart the laptop, sound is working fine..!!..I have no idea why its not coming sound when i first switch on laptop.!every time i need to restart laptop for sound.! one more problem is if i haven't used laptop for 15-20min it goes sleeping mode and when i used back - again facing same problem.!!..Does i need to install any drivers?..Does it require?..Plz help me out..Thank your for your help in advance.!!
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2014-07-15T11:20:46+00:00 -
Anonymous
2014-07-15T12:02:45+00:00 I had a similar issue a while back while running Windows 8 and again when I upgraded to 8.1. My suggestion - and what worked for me: go into your Device Manager and check for needed driver updates. Once I did that the issue was resolved.
-
Anonymous
2014-07-15T12:51:23+00:00 hey this is what i found out doing what you said. what should i do now???
-
Anonymous
2014-07-16T04:19:06+00:00 hey even the same happens with me.But did you find out any permanent solution to it still now.
-
Anonymous
2014-07-17T00:09:44+00:00 I have the exact same problem with Windows 8. My computer is an Asus laptop with Realtek High Definition Audio. I have tried all of the fixes you suggested. The only way I can get the sound to work is to restart the computer. This is beyond frustrating. It started a week ago.