This app can't run on your PC

Anonymous
2013-07-31T01:09:56+00:00

Dear Support Team :

I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....

Best Regards

Lak You

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-04-20T00:01:23+00:00

    Hi,

    I am trying to download Silverlight which is a Microsoft program onto my surface and I can't. It is not offered in the windows store. What can I do??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-04-20T05:36:40+00:00

    Silverlight only runs on normal windows and OSX.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2015-04-20T14:14:03+00:00

    As LCRT said, that's not available for RT.  Silverlight is deprecated as well and not recommended to be used (same as Flash and Java).  These plugins are frequent attack vectors and, unless you absolutely have to use software that needs it, you shouldn't install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-04-20T21:55:50+00:00

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-07-02T15:00:38+00:00

    I have installed many apps from you bible to amazon and kindle

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments