This app can't run on your PC

Anonymous
2013-07-31T01:09:56+00:00

Dear Support Team :

I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....

Best Regards

Lak You

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-10-27T20:52:34+00:00

    I have the surface pro 2 and I still cant

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-10-27T21:04:58+00:00

    I have the surface pro 2 and I still cant

    if you say that, either you DON'T have a surface pro, or you have no idea how to use a computer. You surely won't be the first one to come here saying you have a pro model only to find that to not be the case.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2014-10-27T21:08:01+00:00

    Hi Nicholas,

    If you have the Pro model, then you should be able to run anything you want.  Please let me know what program you are trying to download, and the exact message you see.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-10-27T21:47:07+00:00

    ok well im a gamer and im trying to download a grandtheft auto mod tool and I said this app cant run on your pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2014-10-27T21:51:47+00:00

    Send me a link and I'll try it.

    And are you sure that your Surface says "PRO" under the kickstand?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments