This app can't run on your PC

Anonymous
2013-07-31T01:09:56+00:00

Dear Support Team :

I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....

Best Regards

Lak You

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-07-31T16:06:05+00:00

    Dear Keene

    The programs that I need like :

    • Viber
    • Tango
    • Google drive
    • 4Shared
    • utorrent have in Windows store but its not working good like full Computer

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2013-07-31T16:13:23+00:00

    Very good, maybe you would need a more traditional computer instead of a tablet.

    Viber and Tango are phone apps, I didn't even know they could run on a full computer.

    Google will not provide Google Drive for Windows tablets.  Google believes if you want their services, you will need to buy a Google tablet.  But Microsoft does have SkyDrive, which gives you more free space (7 GB) and Office, so maybe you could use SkyDrive instead.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-07-31T17:14:09+00:00

    Yes I'm using skydrive to store my personal photos and videos too . But Skydrive could not make a text note . I need text note for my job . Thank for your reply .

    Best Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-08-06T16:35:09+00:00

    Hi,

    1. What happens when you try to upload txt files to SkyDrive? Do you get any error message?
    2. Which application or software are using to create this txt files?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-08-06T16:53:04+00:00

    Hi

    If we upload txt file and create word document directly on Skydrive from laptop or pc , that is fine but we could not do those thing from A Mobile phone or Tablet directly on Skydrive . Google drive can do it . Because I have to do some text note for my work  . Thank you so much for your reply .

    Best Regards

    Lak You

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments