This app can't run on your PC

Anonymous
2013-07-31T01:09:56+00:00

Dear Support Team :

I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....

Best Regards

Lak You

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2015-07-02T15:39:10+00:00

    Yes, there are millions of apps to choose from in the app store. Many of them are completely free.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-09-09T05:11:16+00:00

    i was installing smart draw on my laptop and windows is showing an error message this cant be run on your device.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-09-09T18:40:03+00:00

    Hi Rishab,

    May I know what kind of laptop are you using?

    If you are using Surface, your device may need to restart to configure Windows Updates. To walk you through on this, kindly refer to the steps below:

    1. On the upper-right corner of the Start screen, select your Username then Sign out.
    2. Shut down your device or Restart at the login screen by selecting the Power symbol on the lower-right hand corner. Your screen should say that its configuring Windows Updates.

    Once done, check if the issue is still happening. Here's a link to know more about Windows RT.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments