This app can't run on your PC

Anonymous
2013-07-31T01:09:56+00:00

Dear Support Team :

I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....

Best Regards

Lak You

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2013-08-06T18:04:34+00:00

    I go to the website (skydrive.com) and click the Create▼ button to create a new document.  It works on my Nexus 7 (Android tablet).  If you're using a S3 phone, you might try using Google Chrome browser instead of the default browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-08-06T17:46:59+00:00

    I could not create a word document or text file directly on Skydrive from My Samsung Galaxy S3, I mean without upload , I mean just instantly create with and note it . You can do it , How ? Please show me ,any video file I can watch it , How to do it ? Thank you so much

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2013-08-06T17:08:03+00:00

    Sure you can.  I do it all the time from my Surface tablet and my HTC phone.  What problem are you having?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-08-06T16:53:04+00:00

    Hi

    If we upload txt file and create word document directly on Skydrive from laptop or pc , that is fine but we could not do those thing from A Mobile phone or Tablet directly on Skydrive . Google drive can do it . Because I have to do some text note for my work  . Thank you so much for your reply .

    Best Regards

    Lak You

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-08-06T16:35:09+00:00

    Hi,

    1. What happens when you try to upload txt files to SkyDrive? Do you get any error message?
    2. Which application or software are using to create this txt files?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments