This app can't run on your PC

Anonymous
2013-07-31T01:09:56+00:00

Dear Support Team :

I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....

Best Regards

Lak You

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2014-10-27T15:15:15+00:00

    Hi Nicholas,

    The Windows RT platform is like the Apple iPad platform, where apps can only come from the App Store only (you can't download things directly from the Internet on iPads or RT tablets).

    To find apps for your RT system, open the Windows Store app.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-10-27T14:53:31+00:00

    im having the same problem as them like everytime I go in the internet and try to donload like anything it always tells me that I cant do it

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-08-06T19:25:58+00:00

    I'm going to use One note instead , thk

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2013-08-06T18:30:32+00:00

    Nope, the SkyDrive app itself will never do that.  If you want to do that you would need Microsoft Office for Android from the Google store.

    Or you could use a Windows tablet/phone, which has this built-in.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-08-06T18:19:56+00:00

    Yes Sure from web browser is definitely can do everything but not from Skydrive App . I usually use skydrive to store my Photos ,Video files.......... I am expecting the next update of Skydrive App can do all those things it will great for you . Thanks for your support .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments