This app can't run on your PC

Anonymous
2013-07-31T01:09:56+00:00

Dear Support Team :

I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....

Best Regards

Lak You

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2014-10-27T21:08:01+00:00

    Hi Nicholas,

    If you have the Pro model, then you should be able to run anything you want.  Please let me know what program you are trying to download, and the exact message you see.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-10-27T21:04:58+00:00

    I have the surface pro 2 and I still cant

    if you say that, either you DON'T have a surface pro, or you have no idea how to use a computer. You surely won't be the first one to come here saying you have a pro model only to find that to not be the case.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-10-27T20:52:34+00:00

    I have the surface pro 2 and I still cant

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. @CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2014-10-27T20:43:33+00:00

    The Surface Pro can run anything from the internet.  Just not the Surface RT.

    If you have a Surface Pro (any version), then you can download things.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-10-27T20:32:14+00:00

    do you know how stupid this sounds....... but thanks for letting me know so now I don't have to keep trying to find a way to download stuff but know I know that I cant. if you work for micosoft can you please talk to them about like having an update for the surface pro 2 and like have the update like make it so that we can download stuff like games or even when I try to go on google and when I type in chrome I want the app and shit but like I cant. but as I was saying can you talk to them about having an update so we can download stuff please and thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments