Surface Pro is a full computer, it can run anything on the planet Earth.
Surface non-pro is like an iPad and can only run stuff from the app store.
Sounds like you aren't using Pro afterall, so you have to get stuff from the app store.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Dear Support Team :
I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....
Best Regards
Lak You
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Surface Pro is a full computer, it can run anything on the planet Earth.
Surface non-pro is like an iPad and can only run stuff from the app store.
Sounds like you aren't using Pro afterall, so you have to get stuff from the app store.
I found my box
ok I don't have a pro I just have the surface 2 I don't have the pro can I still download anything or what
Send me a link and I'll try it.
And are you sure that your Surface says "PRO" under the kickstand?
ok well im a gamer and im trying to download a grandtheft auto mod tool and I said this app cant run on your pc