ok well im a gamer and im trying to download a grandtheft auto mod tool and I said this app cant run on your pc
This app can't run on your PC
Dear Support Team :
I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....
Best Regards
Lak You
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2014-10-27T21:47:07+00:00 -
@CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2014-10-27T21:08:01+00:00 Hi Nicholas,
If you have the Pro model, then you should be able to run anything you want. Please let me know what program you are trying to download, and the exact message you see.
-
Anonymous
2014-10-27T21:04:58+00:00 I have the surface pro 2 and I still cant
if you say that, either you DON'T have a surface pro, or you have no idea how to use a computer. You surely won't be the first one to come here saying you have a pro model only to find that to not be the case.
-
Anonymous
2014-10-27T20:52:34+00:00 I have the surface pro 2 and I still cant
-
@CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2014-10-27T20:43:33+00:00 The Surface Pro can run anything from the internet. Just not the Surface RT.
If you have a Surface Pro (any version), then you can download things.