Yes Sure from web browser is definitely can do everything but not from Skydrive App . I usually use skydrive to store my Photos ,Video files.......... I am expecting the next update of Skydrive App can do all those things it will great for you . Thanks for your support .
This app can't run on your PC
Dear Support Team :
I just bought a MS Surface RT , I was downloaded some programs like cCleaner ,teamviewer ( I download via internet explorer ),after I that I was trying to install those program but it display error message " This app can't run on your PC " , Why Microsoft build a Windows tablet that not allow to install program ? Some program I could not find in the Store , so What should I do ? Please Help ....
Best Regards
Lak You
Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2013-08-06T18:19:56+00:00 -
@CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2013-08-06T18:04:34+00:00 I go to the website (skydrive.com) and click the Create▼ button to create a new document. It works on my Nexus 7 (Android tablet). If you're using a S3 phone, you might try using Google Chrome browser instead of the default browser.
-
Anonymous
2013-08-06T17:46:59+00:00 I could not create a word document or text file directly on Skydrive from My Samsung Galaxy S3, I mean without upload , I mean just instantly create with and note it . You can do it , How ? Please show me ,any video file I can watch it , How to do it ? Thank you so much
-
@CmdrKeene 90,631 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator2013-08-06T17:08:03+00:00 Sure you can. I do it all the time from my Surface tablet and my HTC phone. What problem are you having?
-
Anonymous
2013-08-06T16:35:09+00:00 Hi,
- What happens when you try to upload txt files to SkyDrive? Do you get any error message?
- Which application or software are using to create this txt files?